Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Welcome to Castle Creations

I am a Architect by trade but I love to sew and craft.  So I thought I would try my hand at our local craft show.  I am making a handful of items for all age groups.


I have double-sided fabric headbands in child and adult sizes. These headbands have a main part with two different fabrics one for each side.  Then have a piece of colored elastic to keep it tight.  I have large variety of fabrics including Iowa State, University of Northern Iowa, and University of Iowa.












I have also made a wide variety of one of a kind crochet hats and headbands for both children and adults.






I will have these dinosaur sweatshirts that are simple zipped hoodies with felt dinosaur spines.  I will have an assortment of colors and sizes for both boys and girls.  I am currently only making these for up to a size 6-8 but I have made an adult one and could make more if asked.




These are taggie blankets .  They have two different types of fleece on each side with lots of tags for  little fingers to play with.  These are so soft and can easily become a security blanket.  I have a wide variety of fabrics including John Deere, Princess, and more.


No comments:

Post a Comment